And Then There Were 4
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Grant Simon
A Realtors guide to the "Big 4" VA, USDA, FHA, and Conventional Financing Options - A solution for every home buyer.
This is the most up to date and comprehensive financing options course offered on the major financing options.
Topics covered include:
• Newly revised 97% conventional loans
• Mortgage insurance cost with comparisons and the impact of credit
• New USDA maps, ratios and guidelines
• Repurchasing after bankruptcy, short sale and foreclosure with VA, USDA, FHA and conventional
• Down payment and gift comparisons
• Rates, credit and hard stops in underwriting
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 8:50 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.