Florida Property Management
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
Whether you are brand new in real estate or a veteran, a good business person always evaluates their options. It is the mastery of this concept that allows real estate licensees to survive and thrive. One of the opportunities that exist in real estate is property management.
This continuing education course is an introduction to the business of real estate property management. The course is designed to give you an overview of property management practice in the state of Florida and allow you to contemplate adding property management to your real estate business. This course also serves as a refresher for those who are already experienced in the Florida real estate property management field.
What you will learn:
• What is property management?
• When is a Florida licences required?
• Marketing management services
• Leasing agreements and forms
• Screening tenants
• Maintenance and repairs
• Laws that affect property management
• Security deposits and advanced rents
• Summary of tenant eviction process
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com