Instructor: Cynthia DeLuca
Registrants will receive a login link the morning of the webinar. (You must register to receive the link)
Registration cuts off at 7:30 am on July 23rd
**This class fulfills the 3 Hour Ethics & Business Practices requirement**
Best practices will enable you to be proactive in your real estate transactions to prevent future problems with the law, ethics, clients or the public.
Learn ways to follow policies and procedures that ensure you are following the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Commission, while also learning to improve relationships with customers, clients and the public.
• List the best practices for writing contracts
• Understand how to comply with license laws regarding Binder Deposits
• Name policies and procedures that create a more transparent relationship with the public
• List activities that will help reduce liability and risk
• Identify best practices in communications that lead to a reduction in consumer complaints
• Identify practices to help Brokers supervise their agents
• List two procedures to eliminate risk when showing property
• Identify RESPA violations
1. CE credit will not be awarded if login is not complete by 8:45 a.m. No exceptions.
2. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. You must be logged into the webinar for the duration of class for your attendance to be tracked.