Every REALTOR® must complete the NAR Mandatory REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training once within each cycle. The 5th Cycle will run between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018. REALTORS® who do not meet the requirement will have their REALTOR® status suspended on January 1, 2019. This is a nationwide requirement for all REALTORS®.
Code of Ethics training was established by NAR in order to:
• Create an awareness and appreciation for the role the code can and should play in REALTORS® professional lives.
• Enhance professionalism and competency
• Encourage REALTORS® to view their code of ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:45 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.