As-Is Florida Contract for Sale & Purchase
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is designed to give the Florida real estate licensee an in-depth introduction to the Florida Realtors/Florida Bar As-Is Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase. While many of us may use this contract frequently already, the question is, do we truly understand the Florida Realtors/Florida Bar As-Is Residential Contract the way that we need to?
The residential contract can be confusing and often misunderstood by many licensees. Whether you are a new real estate agent or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a comprehensive resource on the timely subject of the Florida Realtors/Florida Bar As-Is Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase.
What you will learn:
• The contract for sale
• Practice filing out the contract
• Questions about the contract
• When is it the right contract
• Required language of the contract
• Home inspection process
• The unauthorized practice of law
• Ratification of the contract
• Contract addenda/attachments
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 2:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org