Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Code of Ethics- iCE
Dec 6, 2018 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Code of Ethics - 5th Cycle Biennial Mandatory NAR Course for REALTORS
*This class fulfills the 3 Hours of Ethics & Business Practices license requirement*
Member Pricing: $10
Non Member Pricing: $25
Instructor: Deb Diesing
iCE Courses are offered through Florida Realtors:
Florida Realtors iCE programs are courses offered for CE credit through
live simulcast virtual campus technology
® must complete the NAR Mandatory REALTOR
® Code of Ethics Training once within each cycle. The 5th Cycle will run between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018. REALTORS
® who do not meet the requirement will have their REALTOR
® status suspended on January 1, 2019. This is a nationwide requirement for all REALTORS
Code of Ethics training was established by NAR in order to:
• Create an awareness and appreciation for the role the code can and should play in REALTORS
® professional lives.
• Enhance professionalism and competency
• Encourage REALTORS
® to view their code of ethics as a living, viable guide in their daily dealings with clients, customers, and the public.
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic