Comprehensive Rider to As- Is Sales Contract
ORRA Member Pricing: $25
Instructor: Robert Gress
Most licensees have taken the time to review and understand the Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase. This course is designed to give you an in-depth look at the Comprehensive rider to the Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase.
The objectives of this course are designed to assist you as you consider using the riders that go along with the Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase. The Comprehensive Rider is really a collection of many individual riders that can be used to augment the Contract for Sale and Purchase for a variety of reasons.
Whether you are a new real estate agent or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a valuable resource on using the comprehensive Rider to the Residential Contract for Sale and Purchase.
What you will learn:
• The purpose of the comprehensive rider
• HOA disclosure and condominium rider
• FHA and VA loan riders
• Appraisal contingency
• Short sale contingency
• Homeowners and flood insurance contingencies
• Interest bearing account rider
• Home inspection / defective drywall rider
• Housing for older persons dislosure
• Pre-closing and post-closing riders
• Sale of buyer's property and back-up contingencies
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com.