Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) - NAR Certification
REALTOR® Member Pricing: $289, plus a one-time application fee of $159
Lunch will be provided both days
Instructor: Evan Fuchs
Who is it for?
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
This new 2-day course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! This course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today's negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques, and advantages are provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their clients. The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques, and tactics learned on the first day. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing, but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundation experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
What you gain:
• Improve your negotiating skills
• Learn about behind-the-scenes issues and how to deal with them
• Learn how to handle a wide range of personalities and situations
• Learn to sort out the competing objectives of the parties involved in a transaction
How to earn it:
• Complete the two-day course
Day 1: The Power Negotiator's Playbook
Day 2: Advanced Field Negotiations
• Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
• The application will be sent to you after you've completed the required courses
• Course cost: $289
• One time application fee: $159
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:40 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
A fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received within 5 days of course date and no refund for No Shows. If you wish to cancel your education class or course registration, please contact ORRA's Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.