Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Code of Conduct
The collaborative community of the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
About Orlando REALTORS® Connect
Upcoming Classes and Events
Upcoming Committee Meetings
Real Estate Staging
Jan 17, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (ET)
Real Estate Staging
ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is designed to give the Florida licensee an in-depth look at real estate staging. The facts are clear, staged homes sell for more and in less time than homes that are not staged. This course will help licensees assist their customers with preparing the home for sale. Attendees will learn about the staging process, showcasing property, and touchy subjects in staging. The course will help the licensee develop an understanding of how to hire professional stagers, furniture rental, and the costs of staging.
Whether you are a new real estate sales associate or a seasoned professional in need of a refresher, this course is a comprehensive resource on the exciting subject of real estate staging.
What you will learn:
• Explain the basic pillars of staging
• Explain the staging process
• Occupied vs. vacant staging
• Green staging
• Showcasing property
• Exterior staging
• Furniture rental
• Staging allowances
• Touchy subjects in staging
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m.
. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Accommodated with advance notice.
not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee.
can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at
1330 Lee Road
Orlando, FL 32810
Download to Your Calendar
Copyright 2016 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic