Many licensees start their real estate business by working with buyers. Whether you are new or experienced, working with buyers is a fundamental part of every real estate licensee's business. It doesn't take long before licensees can become frustrated with the process of helping buyers. Frustration comes from endlessly showing buyers homes that they do not buy, frustration can also come from showing homes to buyers and they buy with another licensee.
On average, licensees spend more time with buyers than they do with sellers. This course specifically addresses how to find potential buyer customers and help them in the most efficient way possible. This leads to satisfied customers and a successful transaction.
This course will go over:
• Finding buyer customers
• Buyer customer presentations
• Showing homes strategy
• Negotiating buyer deals
• Buyer-side inspections
• Buyer-side contract timelines
• Selling your services to buyers
• Home buyer's warranties
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 1:15 p.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com