ORRA Member Pricing: $10
Instructor: Robert Gress
This course is an introduction to new construction. The course is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of new construction sales and the opportunities that are available to Florida licensees. New construction can be very exciting but also intimidating for a new or inexperienced licensee. Helping new construction customers requires a licensee to have a unique set of skills. This course provides a great foundation for understanding new construction as it relates to helping buyers and builders in Florida.
As a licensee and a business person, you become more valuable to the community and yourself with expanded knowledge. Please take this time to learn whether new construction might be for you.
What you will learn:
• Agent opportunities in new construction
• New construction sales vs. resale
• Types of new construction
• New Construction inancing
• Site plans and topographic drawings
• Drawings and specifications
• Construction process and scheduling
• Building codes, permits, and inspections
• New construction contracts
1. CE credit will not be awarded if arrival and check-in are not complete by 9:20 a.m. No exceptions. Please allow adequate commute time.
2. Check in with ORRA staff and sign morning and afternoon attendance sheets.
3. FREC requires a licensee attend 90% of each of the classroom hours. Physical attendance is required for the duration of class.
4. Electronic note-taking is permitted on silent devices, only. Cell phone use is permitted during designated breaks.
Special Disabilities: Accommodated with advance notice.
Cancellations not received within two (2) days prior to class start time will result in the forfeiture of the registration fee. Cancellations can be made through ORRA’s Professional Development Department at 407.513.7268 or email at email@example.com